is an Austrian company specialized on the technical development, sales and project engineering of parking guidance systems. These systems consist of sensors, guidance signs, network components and server-based software and are installed worldwide by our branch offices together with our local partners.
INDECT’s multifunctional optical sensor UPSOLUT allows garage operators to have full control over their parking spaces. The UPSOLUT, specially designed for rough garage environments, not only permits a 100% utilization of the entire space capacity of a garage, but also provides additional features such as
- Reading of car license plates
- Automated videos of cars entering or leaving a parking space
- Automated audio messages when cars park on certain spaces
- Sensor-integrated RGB LED space indicator with a backlit multifunctional display module
- Optional possibility to connect external RGB space indicators for every single space
- Separate Terminal Board with integrated Ethernet switch for all external connections
- IP67+ casing made of fire-retardant compound plastic with scratch-proof cover, optionally available with customized design
- Capability to work offline and to buffer data during the net-off period
*Photo credit: Indect & Fotostudio Meister Eder
Worldwide, more than 800 locations are equipped with INDECT Parking Guidance Systems, encompassing international airports, shopping malls, casinos and resorts. Every day, more than 750,000 sensors guide millions of motorists to the next available space. Presently, the biggest system equipped with INDECT’s optical sensors is located at the IGA International Grand Airport in Istanbul, monitoring more than 16,000 parking spaces.
Manufacturing, assembling and product line testing of the UPSOLUT is done at abatec headquarters in Regau, Austria.
abatec distinguishes itself as a technology partner
who accepts difficult challenges and pursues them vigorously. We have experienced abatec as a reliable hardware, firmware and software development partner with a high sense of responsibility, in particular with regard to the product quality of our complex UPSOLUT sensor. In our day-to-day cooperation in the areas of supply and further development, abatec supports us perfectly to keep our flexibility as a system provider, which is important for our market position.